LF: Activity from SM

To: "LF-group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Activity from SM
From: "urban.ekholm" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 18:48:46 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello all !

I will be on 136 tomorrow (saturday) afternoon from the summer QTH (if the antenna is still in the air !) and will start calling CQ at 1200Z and continue every full and half hour during the afternoon probably until 1500Z.
Will use approximately 100W output into a T-antenna with a  height of roughly 12m with top loading of three wires spaced 50cm and 30m long. Rx is a Drake TR7 + FET-preamp.

I hope someone has the time to listen and I will be able to work my first QSO on 136. A couple of weeks ago I was calling CQ for two hours a saturday evening but heard not one single station HI HI. Hope to have better luck this time.
Locator is JO78SQ.
Frequency 136.192 or 136.320 (using a synthesizer with steps of 128hz).

73 de Urban / SM5EUF