LF: GM3YXM/P

To: "LF Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: GM3YXM/P
From: "Dave" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 22:54:03 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear all,

I will be in North-West Scotland (near Ullapool) from 24th to 30th October
and will have the LF gear with me. Antennas will be limited to kites so
operating times will be hard to plan because of the vagaries of the weather.
If anyone is interested in a sked please e-mail me at [email protected]
and we can set something up. I will have a mobile telephone with me so I
will be able to let interested parties know when I will be on.
This may be an oportunity to increase the inter-G distance record!

73, Dave G3YXM.