LF: Bracknell Club Talk - reminder

To: "rsgb_lf_group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Bracknell Club Talk - reminder
From: "Dave Sergeant" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 19:00:55 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
From Dave G3YMC

Just to remind you that Derek G3GRO will be giving his 136 talk at the
Bracknell Club Wednesday 13th October, 8pm at Coopers Hill Centre, Crowthorne
Rd. North, Bracknell.  All are welcome.

I shall be taking my receive set up along with a 1m loop antenna, so would be
grateful if some of you could come on between 8pm and 10pm local.  I expect we
shall only be able to hear the stronger signals with this set up (normal CW
only), and we will have no transmit capability.

73s Dave G3YMC
[email protected]
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/sergeantd