Re: LF: QSO with DJ2LF

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: QSO with DJ2LF
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 10:50:11 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Last week I wrote that:
Received a QSL yesterday from Walter, DJ2LF, for our QSO last weekend on QRSs.
I was delighted to see that it was not only Walter's first G contact, but
was also my best DX at 835km - he is at JN59NO in SE Germany.

What I forgot to say was that we had the QSO on Saturday morning and, not only did I receive the QSL by Thursday but it was sent to my old address 80 miles away (the International listings do not at the moment get their data direct from the UK licensing authority) and was forwarded to me by the radio amateur who lives there now. That's impressive!

Mike, G3XDV (IO91VT)
http://www.dennison.demon.co.uk/activity.htm