LF: 136 talk Bracknell

To: "rsgb_lf_group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: 136 talk Bracknell
From: "Dave Sergeant" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 15:49:27 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
From Dave G3YMC

Derek G3GRO is kindly repeating the 136 talk he recently presented to the
Bracknell Club next Wednesday.  All visitors are welcome.  We hope to have some
receiving capability so it would be appreciated if some of you could come on
the band that evening between 8pm and 10pm local.

Location:  Coopers Hill Community Centre, Crowthorne Rd North, Bracknell
(behind railway station)
Time:   8pm
Date:  Wednesday 13the. October

Derek's talk at Echelford a few months ago was well appreciated, and we are
looking forward to an interesting evening.

Cheers Dave G3YMC
[email protected]
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/sergeantd