LF: msg for N4ICK

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: msg for N4ICK
From: "Rik Strobbe" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 1999 10:03:18
Sender: <[email protected]>
Sorry for being a bit 'off topic'. But if someone meets André Kesteloot (N4ICK) at the RSGB HF convention this
weekend please tell him that I arranged a talk about 136kHz on friday 15
october in Leuven. I will fax all details to his sister. A
overhead-projector will be available, if he needs something else
(slide-projector) it can be arranged if I know in advance. In that case
please a short message via e-mail early next week.

In case someone wants to attend the meeting : it will be on friday 15
october at 20h (local time) at the radioclub 'De Antenne', Diestsevest in
Leuven.

73, Rik  ON7YD

Rik Strobbe  ON7YD
[email protected]
Villadreef 14  B-3128 Baal  BELGIUM   (JO20IX)