Re: LF: Weekend report 25/26 September

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Weekend report 25/26 September
From: "Steve Rawlings" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 08:13:56 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Mike G3XDV wrote:

[My] New antenna has definitely made at least one s-point improvement. The

difference has been to increase the effective height by (1) reducing the
sag by improving the end supports and (2) changing from one to three top
wires spaced about 0.8m apart. ERP is now approximately 150mW from my
200W Tx. . . . . .

Mike:  Using my loop antenna, I heard your signals on Sunday (about 08:30)
and again yesterday evening (Tuesday) and can confirm the increased signal
strength of about one S-point.  A very fine RST 589 signal here.  Great
work!

Regards to all,
Steve GW4ALG