LF: Re: 80mtr Net

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: 80mtr Net
From: "Dick Rollema" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 14:17:56 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dave wrote:

I agree with Dick and Alan that it would be good to have an 80m net again.
The questions are; when and where?
For my pennyworth, I suggest mid Sunday evening and somewhere low in the
80m
band, 3646 and 3675 seemed clear of funny noises when I listened this
evening but this may vary around Europe.
Anyone else have a view?

I agree.

As for propagation: the later the better. Perhaps 1900 UTC would be a good
time to start.  It can always be changed once the net is underway.

Has it been decided  who will be net controller? I think Dave, G3YXM, or
John, G4GVC,  would be very good candidates.

73, Dick, PA0SE

D.W. Rollema
V.d. Marckstraat 5
2352 RA Leiderdorp