LF: re: G3XDV QSO

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: re: G3XDV QSO
From: "Finbar O'Connor" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 02:01:50 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Mike/G3XDV
            Really delighted to work you for the first 2 way on 136 khz on Saturday last, a real pleasure indeed. On your last over your signal kept getting stronger and stronger. However during your initial few calls your signal took a deep dive in qsb, hence my request for a repeat of my RST.  I have given up using my valve amplifer, just using the parallel pair of IRFP450's with  75 volts on load, producing  3 amps  RF current.
Keep up the good work, looking forward to the next qso on LONGWAVE.
73's
Finbar   EI0CF     Malin Head.