LF: Class E...to SM6LKM

To: "rsgb_lf_group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Class E...to SM6LKM
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 15:30:11 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Johan, sorry for not replying sooner. Yes I would like a copy of the ZIP
file you have of Class E articles. I shuddered a little at the thought of
downloading a 3meg e-mail, but my system is working a lot better now I
replaced the modem.
What is activity like in Sweden?? I dont think we have heard any SMs yet. I
should be fairly well placed as I am near to the North Sea coast, aand quite
often leave spectrogram or FFTDSP4 running for long periods on the top 300Hz
of the 136 band. If you are still very limited on power I could easily wind
out the averaging and listen for 20sec dots or whatever.
73 de Alan G3NYK
[email protected]