Re: LF: Various

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Various
From: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 19:28:22 EDT
Sender: <[email protected]>
In a message dated 14/08/99 06:45:18 GMT Daylight Time, [email protected] writes:

<< From Dave G3YMC

No radio reports on the eclipse, but just to say that the visual eclipse in
Salzburg was superb (2mins 6secs of totality in (surprisingly) an
absolutely cloudless sky).  No pictures I have seen on TV or elsewhere do
justice to the sight. >>

Quite agree Dave. I was also lucky at my eclipse location mid way between Rouen and Abbeville. A 450 mile day trip (and three times the normal price on the Shuttle!) But - what a day.

See you in Zimbabwe 2001

73

David  G0MRF