LF: Broadband Loop ?

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Broadband Loop ?
From: "Gilles Auger" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 21:49:34 -0400
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi
The time is comming for me to make a good loop antenna that can

cover the 10Khz to 500khz band..

I have search the net for more informations, but nearly noting.

I have find a lot of informations for tuned loop but they are

limited to a small fraction of the 10 to 500 Khz !!!
What king of preamplifier do you use for a balanced broadband loop ??

A low Z one ?
What is the minimum size of a loop that can do the job ?

Thanks in advance for your collaboration and excuse my English *&%"

Gilles Auger  Montreal, Canada

[email protected]