LF: DX Cluster postings w/e 31 July/1 Aug. at GB7DXM

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: DX Cluster postings w/e 31 July/1 Aug. at GB7DXM
From: "'Geri' Kinzel, DK8KW" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 14:20:08 -0400
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello Alan,

A QRS cq from DK8KW was logged at 0421Z
and again finishing at 0444Z. The first was just readable would be the
lowest report from me ( T ?) The second call was mashed up by the noise
but was on the same freq and had elements of Geri's call (bear in mind
Geri that most active stations in the UK would receive up to 20dB better
than I do)

thank you very much for your reception report in Slow CW and the "T"
report. There are 602 km between us so I am not surprised that you could
see my signal just above the noise. I am sorry to hear about your 20 dB
worse reception than the most active stations, so I am really pleased that
you was able to copy my Slow CW cq-call. I also appreciate you posting the
weekly posting of dx-cluster reports, this gives an idea about what was
going on.
Best 73

Geri, DK8KW (W1KW)
JO52BH