Re: LF: Class E RF amplifiers

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Class E RF amplifiers
From: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 19:27:29 EDT
Sender: <[email protected]>
In a message dated 01/08/99 23:26:27 GMT Daylight Time, [email protected] writes:

<< I know some have Class E stages already, but this may be a help to others to
get the parameters right. It looks as though I no longer have the original
magazine, but it looks as though the copy I have will re-copy. Anyone
interested.......if there are too many, can anyone offer to scan it in?
Though there may be a copyright problem there even on a 22 year old article.
I have a sneaking suspicion the gentleman is a Ham, though he didn't admit
to it in the corresponece I had with him in the late 70s or in the article.
I wonder if Andre knows?
In the meantime I'm willing to snail-mail copies (until the Bank Manager
objects)
73 de Alan G3NYK
[email protected]

Yes please Alan.

Are you OK in the callbook?   -  I'll send you an SAE

Thanks

David    G0MRF