LF: RE: re:QRS beacon 137.192

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: re:QRS beacon 137.192
From: "M. Sanders" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 1999 07:40:06 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear Finbar,

Your signals have been identified on spectogram at 0530utc. I am not 100%
shure but almost every day this week around the same time i observed a
slowly drifting signal around 136.2 and it is not there today so this is
most likely to be your signal. I will monitor your signal until it fades or
until you stop transmitting and will report later via the reflector.

Best 73's and good luck on LF,

Michael Sanders, PA3BSH
mailto:[email protected]