LF: re: Beacon FREQ

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: re: Beacon FREQ
From: "Finbar O'Connor" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 22:42:22 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
With regard to my Beacon on 136 khz, due to being QRL at work I have not had a chance to readjust the beacon freq to 136.150 khz. Would those listening for it note the freq measured by  Dave  G3YXM, who says its on  136.200 khz.
Sorry for the inconvenience of not being able to re_adjust the beacon back on frequency. I will leave it on until  Friday
2259 utc (2359 bst).
Regards
Finbar    EI0CF
P.S   I will leave it on its present freq  until  shut down on Friday.