LF: I am sorry dear Finbar

To: "'137 kHz'" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: I am sorry dear Finbar
From: "OK1FIG" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 08:11:07 +-200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Oh, I am very sorry dear Finbar. I had no idea that my being on air will cause
such troubles to you. I thought all the time it is a hobby. Anyway I have an idea how to relieve you. Maybe you could access your outlook-tower
to tourists so that they would pay back for you expencies. I am only not sure
how would they hold high tension at the top of the tower. But I am sure you
will make it up. Maybe you could slow down your Slow-CW so that they
would have time enough for taking a pleasure during gaps between letters.

73, Petr, OK1FIG