LF: Weekend report 26-27/6/99

To: "'137 kHz'" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Weekend report 26-27/6/99
From: "OK1FIG" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 07:49:36 +-200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Lowfers!
Conditions seemed good this weekend. In spite of this the band was empty. Were you all in Fridrichshaven? I heard only IK5ZPV and DF2PY. I heard DF2PY many times. Wolf, did you make any improvement? I heard you 589 according to S-meter (!) and I could copy you watching needle of S-meter on Sunday morning, no joke.
You had far strongest signal I ever heard on the band.

I hesitate whether I should prepare TX for weekend comming for first TX trials.
This weekend Field Day takes place. Will the band be empty again?

The shape of ant modified. Now it is 15 m vertical and top hat hade of three wires 21, 27 and 34 meters. Such an ant is easier for me to be built each Friday and destroy each Sunday.
73! Petr, OK1FIG