LF: re 137 rtty Marco

To: "rsgb_lf_group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: re 137 rtty Marco
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 23:16:08 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Marco I have also logged those kind of appearance and disappearance times
for this station. Nearly ever night for a week, so it is very consistent
here. I have also run GEOCLOCK for the dates logged and, as I think Dave
G3YMC stated earlier, its appearance correlates strongly with the path
between Nova Scotia and UK entering total darkness. It drops into the noise
as the morning 'twilight' starts. There is a 'false' peak in signal strength
in the twilight zones at each end of the 'opening'.
I think Nick confirmed the origin of this signal a few weeks ago, I wonder
if he has any gen on the aerial and power its running?
73 de Alan G3NYK