LF: Re: PA0LQ QRT

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: PA0LQ QRT
From: "Finbar O'Connor" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 00:19:46 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear Harry,
                  I am very sorry to hear that you have had to close down on LF. Perhaps some day soon you can return to the airwaves again on LF  from another qth. Thank you for giving me the opportunity of working you from Malin Head, your signal was very good, considering what you were using, I remember the qsb on your signal caused by the antenna  moving in the wind, suspended from the top floor of your high rise qth.
All the best and I really do hope you can somehow get back on soon again
very best 73's
Finbar   EI0CF   Malin Head , County Donegal, Ireland.