LF: Operating times - last message

To: "'137 kHz'" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Operating times - last message
From: "Petr Maly" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 09:01:20 +-200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello Lowfers.
I promise this is a last msg concerning the topic. Let me only annonce that
unless I have time enough or conditions get better I will concentrate my effort
first few minutes of an hour. Others can join the system or not.

This weekend I will not go to the weekend cottage and therefore I will be mainly
listening Slow-CW (137.5 - 137.8) (LW 40 m about 6 m above ground, in large city). Try to start transmission at 00 min of an hour, hi...

73 Petr, OK1FIG