LF: RE: daily avtivity time

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: daily avtivity time
From: "Petr Maly" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 07:46:04 +-200
Sender: <[email protected]>
I would appreciate some prefered days/times or even fq's to be stated. I am very enthusiastic of this band but it doesn't mean that I would like to spend the whole summer with headphones on my head. Take a look at the first joke at http://home.t-online.de/home/dk8kw/lw.htm. It is exact.
Mind another reason. There is enough stations in UK and western EU.
But I am alone in OK with no stations in vicinity and there are no stations
in adjacent coutries except DL. Probability of hearing a stn is much lower.
It could be also good to let know these times/fq's to non-LF world. If a newcomer tries to listen to this band here and doesn't have info from the reflector (or other source) usually gives up thinking that the band
is not alive yet.

Petr, OK1FIG