LF: PA2NJN NOT QRV fm Smeerling on LF

To: "RSGB LF Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: PA2NJN NOT QRV fm Smeerling on LF
From: "J.M. Valstar" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 1999 12:48:16 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello Group,

Nico informed me, that he is unable to receive on the LF band due to
heavy
QRN(N). The QRNN is present in the lower bands. Nico tried out several
receiving antenna's. Yesterday he was unable to hear even the strongest
LF stations.
This QRNN seems to be present constantly, so the LF experiments on
'Smeerling'
are stopped.

Yesterday (saturday june 5th) reports from location JO33EI

14:25z  OZ1KMR   136.50  rst 579 (quite strong!)
14:33z  PA0CC       136.43  rst 559
14:35z  OZ5N         136.40  rst 569 (new station to me)

regards and best 73
Jaap/pa3guc