Re: LF: lf: DX Cluster spots

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: lf: DX Cluster spots
From: "Keith" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 10:45:19 GMT
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello Alan and the LF group,

I have been involved with cluster networks for some years and late last year opening my own cluster node, gb7dxx. I also follow LF progress although I don't presently have time to do anything more practical.

Alan wrote:

It seems that the original cluster software will not accept spots entered below 1800KHz, though some of the newer software clones are more flexible.

True of AK1A software. I run software developed in France, dos based, and I believe can be adapted but how does the next node cope with the spot? There are two Linux based cluster node software code also expanding in features and I will pass along your comments. The cluster network is not permanently linked across the whole of the Uk thus at times difference in information available.

Regards,
         Keith, G3RTU/GB7DXX