LF: GW-RK2

To: "rsgb_lf_group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: GW-RK2
From: "Dave Sergeant" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 01:47:24 -0400
Sender: <[email protected]>
From Dave G3YMC

Forwarded message from Steve Rawlings.  Hope his ISP gets sorted soon!

[ Hi Dave,
[ I'd be grateful if you could forward this to the LF Group, as my ISP
[ (Cable OnLine) appears to have been blacklisted by the reflector!
[ Thanks, Steve.

Mike Dennison, G3XDV wrote:

I notice that the DX Cluster had three 'spots' (stations heard) from
RK2FWA, Kaliningrad, last weekend, as follows:

136.6 GW4ALG      cq                            2330 15 May
137.2 OH1TN       cq                            2223 15 May
137.1 IK5ZPV      cq                            2037 15 May

Wow!  This was indeed exciting news for me.  Many thanks for forwarding
the reports, Mike - well spotted!  And RK2FWA is to be congratulated on
hearing my signals.  I had been calling CQ for some time on Saturday
night, and I went QRT about 1:00am Sunday (0000 UTC), after receiving no