LF: Activity, 136, 6/5/99.

To: "RSGB L.F. Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Activity, 136, 6/5/99.
From: "Graham Phillips" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 23:59:55 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi L.F.ers,

Derek, G3GRO, is kindly coming to my local Club, The Echelford Amateur Radio
Society,
on Thursday, 6th May to talk about his L.F. operation.

I plan on taking along a receiver, and small loop to try to hear some
stations  so I would be most grateful if anyone was able to be active on the
136 kHz band between about 7.30 P.M. and 9.30 P.M. There is no scope for a
TX aerial, so we will not be able to reply, but I will announce anything
heard via this reflector.

Many Thanks, in advance, de G3XTZ.

Graham B. Phillips - G3XTZ.
[email protected]