LF: weekend report & bad news

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: weekend report & bad news
From: "Soegiono, Gamal" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 08:22:10 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear all,

In my new QTH (as well as old QTH) I fight against
man-made-noise limiting the receiveable LF stations.
The one and only station I ever heard is/was
DA0LF and DA0LF/p in May/June 1998.

Saturday April 24/1999
=================
While testing a passive, untuned magnetic loop
by chance heard morse code on 136.9 kHz - that made me electrified!

13:00 - 13:20 UTC
DF2PY calling (desperately) CQ, no responds from
other stations noticed

again around 16:00 UTC
DF2PY calling CQ for long periods

Sunday April 25/1999
=================
somewhere in between 08:00 and 11:00 UTC
DF2PY calling CQ for long periods

after a while appears to have a QSO with someone (could not copy enough to be sure, but recognized exchange of numbers - RST?)
finally calling CQ again for long periods

====================================
Peter Bobek, DJ8WL in hospital
====================================
Perhaps you all know that before and after
Easter Holidays Peter was suffering something like an influenza, as he said, preventing him
from attending the german "LF fieldday".

On saturday Peters family told me bad news: Peter stays in the hospital since last monday due to a serious decease (I didn't ask much
about it - Peters family sounded really concerned).

For those who want to send convalescent wishings:

Peter Bobek
Am Ruthsenbach 9
D-64380 Rossdorf
Germany