LF: Re: G3XTZ's options

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: G3XTZ's options
From: "'Geri' Kinzel, DK8KW" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 00:09:46 -0400
Sender: <[email protected]>
Graham,

73's all, I will watch with interest for ideas, and I will conduct a test
try the effectiveness of the preferred one.

there is an option number (6):

Give up transmitting on longwave, get hold of a selective level meter
receiver and try to raise other prople's ambition by comparing their signal
level to others      ;-)

Dont' worry, Graham, you signal was strong enough here in Northern Germany.
Giving you a "conventional" report by ear, I would have said, a full 559
(off course with Dave's signal being nearly 569)!

Best 73

Geri, DK8KW (W1KW)