Re: LF: Danish station heard in The Netherlands

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Danish station heard in The Netherlands
From: "Rik Strobbe" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 10:05:58
Sender: <[email protected]>
At 08:54 13/04/99 PDT, you wrote:
To All.

Yesterday night, I did not write down the time but th ink it was about 2300 UTC, I heard a station with a good RST559 signal sending in what I recognized
as a Scandinavion language. He was obviously testing with another station I
could not hear.

After some time a short CQ was sent and it turned out to be OZ1KMR (or was it
OZ1KMP? I can't read my own handwriting ....). Unfortunately my call was not answered.

The call is OZ1KMR and I have heard him with strong signal several times in
the last week. Last night he was 569 but despite that but I couldn't raise
his attention either. He is often in QSO with OZ5N (who is mostly 229/339
here).
Last night Dave, G3YXM, managed to work OZ1KMR, but even Dave got only a
119 (?) report and had to repeat his call and report several times.

73, Rik

Rik Strobbe  ON7YD
[email protected]
Villadreef 14  B-3128 Baal  BELGIUM   (JO20IX)