LF: Transport UK->Germany

To: "LF" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Transport UK->Germany
From: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 05:16:09 -0400
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all,

I'm looking for somebody that will be travelling between the UK and Germany
in the next few weeks and would be willing and able to transport two pieces
of used radio equipment for me (from the UK to Germany). The respective
postage would be well over £30, and I'm looking for a way to minimise this
cost.
If you are able to help please contact me via direct e-mail:
[email protected]

vy 73 + gd DX,

Michael

RX: ICOM R71A, Sony ICF-SW7600G
Antenna: Radio West 22.5" ferrite loop with amplifier, 20m longwire
Location: Roschbach, Germany N 49°15' E 8°07'
Member: CSDXC, DSWCI, EUNL, LWCA, MWC
Editor of "The European NDB Handbook"
e-mail: [email protected]