Re: LF: Weekend report 27-29 March

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Weekend report 27-29 March
From: "finbar o'connor" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 01:47:46 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Steve,  I was delighted to work you , last weekend.
My noise level has reduced somewhat, but not totally
away, but it was great hearing your signals again.
I'm now using  100 volts on the IRFP450's, which on
key down , drops to 75 volts, no fan, and only slighly warm to the finger when I prod it, have semi-retired the valve amp, perhaps if I try 4 mosfet's rather than
the present  2 , in parallel, I will manage to blow them
up , hi hi.
73's   Finbar  EI0CF