LF: RTTY signal around 137 and QRSs report

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RTTY signal around 137 and QRSs report
From: "M. Bruno" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 19:58:35 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello all,

the RTTY carrier seems to be receivable also here in northern Italy,
at least by nightime.

My friend Renato, IK1QFK, found a strong RTTY station on 137 kHz
on Monday morning at 0300z. He is not reading the reflector, so
was surprised and suspected an intermod product. He has a loop
antenna, and promises to check the direction in next mornings.

This morning (not so early, at 08:15 local time ...) I saw two weak
carriers on Spectrogram, at about 137.030 and 136.956 . The
shift is 76 Hz. Is this the signal? It faded into QRN after ten minutes.

Interesting QSO with Peter DJ8WL yesterday evening, with good
signals and deep QSB. Unfortunately the QRM is increasing ... I am
QRV around 137.720 in QRSS this evening and in next days.

73 - Marco IK1ODO