Re: LF: Summary

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Summary
From: "Rik Strobbe" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 13:29:43
Sender: <[email protected]>
At 22:50 18/03/99 +0100, you wrote:
Have put a small summary of my VLF activities on the following link:
http://home5.swipnet.se/~w-54761/vlf.htm

I'm currently working on a more powerful PA. Hopefully QRV within a week or
so.
/Christer
[email protected]

Hello Christer,

Just saw your worked/heard list, very impressive.
In case you want to have a test with me let me know what date/time you prefer.
If QRN is low the evening might be best (best propagation) but early
morning (7-8 UTC) may have the lowest QRN and still some good propagation.
I am running about 130mW ERP (450W RF into 13m high and 26m long inverted
-L antenna. My best DX so far is OH1TN at over 1600km, so a QSO between us
should be possible.
Up to this moment I worked 10 DXCC countries, still missing Ireland and the
2 'new' countries Sweden and Denmark.

73, Rik  ON7YD

Rik Strobbe  ON7YD
[email protected]
Villadreef 14  B-3128 Baal  BELGIUM   (JO20IX)