LF: activity 15 march

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: activity 15 march
From: "Rik Strobbe" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 09:15:24
Sender: <[email protected]>
After almost 2 weeks of inactivity I did put up the LF antenna again last
night and noticed a lot of activity (at least for an during-the-week
evening) :
G4GVC (559), G3YXM (569), G3XTZ (569), G3KEV (579), GW4ALG (559, new PA or
antenna ?) and MM0ALM (439).
After G3YXM and G4GVC worked MM0ALM I gave Dave a call but despite some QSP
from G4GVC (tnx John) my signal was not heard in Scotland. QRN level was
rather high last night, on a quite morning MM0ALM should be Q5 here.
Can someone fill me in on the QTH and working conditions of Dave ?

73, Rik  ON7YD

Rik Strobbe  ON7YD
[email protected]
Villadreef 14  B-3128 Baal  BELGIUM   (JO20IX)