Re: LF: Re: ei to i

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: ei to i
From: "Yasmin Tour Agenzia Viaggi" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 12:24:39 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>

Dear Finbar,
I would like to precise something about our cross band qso of some weeks ago.

I sure copied your signals on 136, including  your receiving frequency on 80
metrs and your report to me, and you copied my signals to you.
But, unfortunately, I DIDN'T copy your full call, but only I0CF.
I was, infact, persuaded to work a weak  ( conventional cw) Italian hams in
a deep sea a  of qrm and qrn, until G3YXM, Dave, write me the day after
about the mistake....
So, technically speaking, both signals has been received each other, but
ethically speaking  our qso is INVALID .
I am very sorry for this missed opportunity, but ,anyway, I am sure we can
replace it in short time, cross band or two way as you can find  a qrn free
site.
So let me have time  and frequency for a sked.

Best 73 and good Dx de Marzio I5MXX