sad about my experiment, only one station copied my very loud signal last night
: F5WK at 72 km. Perhaps a 2 meters whip is a bit too short ?
a next experiment, F6GEX just give me an other mobile antenna shape idea.
Intesresting indeed ! Be sure, I’ll give to you also the results of the doppler
73 de Andy F6CNI.
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2015 7:06 PM
Subject: Re: LF: De F6CNI : WSPR Test using mobile on MF to
Great Andy, this is a wonderful experiment!
If you could persuade yourself to drive on a highway while transmitting,
would we be able to measure your speed using Doppler effect? Probably not using
WSPR, but surely with QRSS-60...
73, Markus (DF6NM)
Von: Guyé André
An: RSGB LF Group
Verschickt: Di, 26 Mai 2015 1:47
Betreff: LF: De F6CNI : WSPR Test using mobile on MF to night.
Hi to all.
I’ll be testing this evening WSPR 2 and at times
WSPR 15 on MF using a short mobile antenna. My call be F6CNI/M.
Of course, I don’t drive my car, it is resting in
- TX power 2 Watts ;
- Antenna is a 2 meters long whip ;
- Total Antenna Z = 85 -16610 j. Using base L tuner to 50 Ohms
- Antenna base current = 145 mA, base voltage = 2400 Volts RMS
- Average expected soil up to the Fraunhofer zone : 0.003 S/m and 13
for dielectric ;
- Effeciency about – 43 dB. Maxi lobe is -40,5 dBi at 22° site ;
- Apparent radiated power is about 150 micro Watt, and the E.I.R.P.
is about 270 micro Watt.
Reports be appreciated.
Begining the experiment this evening at 2000 TU
to next morning, but I think the best period is around 2300 to 0200
Andy - F6CNI – JN19QB