Return to KLUBNL.PL main page

[Top] [All Lists]

LF: (no subject)

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: (no subject)
From: "Prof R. Jennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 16:49:04 -0500
Reply-to: [email protected]
Sender: <[email protected]>
Reference your comment: For low power applications you can use small
plastic blocks, available at DIY stores. These are normally used for
building cupboards and have a
hole at each end and one at right angles in the middle. Size about 30mm
long and 8 mm wide.
I have also used these for many years, usualy singularly but sometimes in
series for very high voltages (> 10Kv).  The are quite good and less
affected by the weather and uv than plastic pipe but I still prefer the old
porcelain eggs!
73, Roger, G2AJV.

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>